- About Me: From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring...
- Favorite Books: ...that's going to be a looooong list
- Favorite Authors: C.S. Lewis, Neil Gaiman, G.K. Chesterton, J.R.R. Tolkien
- Favorite Genres: Speculative Fiction
- Favorite Quotes: "“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” --Chesterton
- Recent Reads: Stardust, by Neil Gaiman
- Favorite Cuisine: Italian, Chinese, Indian
- Favorite Dishes: Lasagna, Sushi, Mousaka, Stuffed Green Peppers, Goulash
- Favorite Desserts: Fried Ice Cream, Italian Ices, Canolis, Lime Jello
- Favorite Drinks: A thick, rich, dark ale; a not-too-dry, not-too-sweet red wine; Dr. Pepper; Grape Juice; Frozen Margaritas.
- Favorite Junk Foods: Stuffed Jalepenos, devilled eggs
- Best meal ever: A leg of lamb with ground mint leaves and a local beer, eaten in Wales after a long day of cross-country hiking through gorgeous terrain on a beautiful sunny June day with my father.
- My Original Recipes: Nah-uh, that would be telling. Come visit me and try them yourself.
- Favorite Restaurants: Meson Ole, Applebee's, Texas Roadhouse, Croxley's Ales
- Foods I hate: Escargo, really salty seafood, unshelled lobster, calamari, asparagus
- Favorite Movies: Serenity, the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, the ORIGINAL (not the new) Star Wars Trilogy, Braveheart, The Princess Bride, Return To Me, The Mighty, The Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator
- Favorite Directors: Joss Whedon, Bryan Singer, Christopher Nolan
- Favorite Genre: Things with really good plotlines, good dialogue, ect. Movies that don't insult my intelligence
- Favorite Soundtracks: LOTR, Star Wars, Gladiator, POTC
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: Anything Monty Python. Such as "No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition!" or "What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" Also, classic Star Wars, such as "That's no moon, that's a space station!" or "When we last left I was but the learner. Now I am the master."
- Movies I can watch over and over: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Johnny Depp?
- Where I shop: Thrift stores
- Brands I love: Safari-like clothing.
- I like to wear: Comfortable, rugged, durable, dark
- Can't live without: Food, oxygen, my body temperature within a certain range
- Prized Possessions: My sword. My laptop.
- Places I love: Wales--the Island of Anglesey. Austria--Salzburg. Italy--Rome. Germany--Munich.
- Places I've been: Puerto Rico (San Juan, Ponce), England (Bath, Salisbury, Exeter, Glastonbury), Wales (Beaumaris, Llangollen), Scotland (Inverness), Canada (Prince Edward Island), France (Paris, Mont St. Michel, Strausbourg), Switzerland, Italy (Lake Como, Florence, Rome, Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, Taoromina on Sicily, Venice), Greece (Meteora, Athens, Olympia, Delphi, the island of Kythera), Austria (Salzburg, Vienna), Germany (Dachau, Heidelberg, Munich), Belgium (Brussels, Brouge), Luxembourg (Luxembourg), The Netherlands (Donburg)
- Places to see before I die: Norway, Spain, Turkey (particularly Istanbul)
- Dream Vacation: Mediterranian Cruse
More About Me
- Nicknames: "Horatio," "Kit," "Rooster," and on rare and irritating occasions, "Christian-Cafe Boy."
- Nationality: Italian-American, German-American
- Religion: Don't have one so much as a love relationship with Jesus. "“Let your religion be less of a theory and more of a love affair.” --Chesterton
- Heroes: Captain Malcolm Reynolds. C.S. Lewis. Aragorn. Neil Gaiman. G.K. Chesterton. Peter Pevensie. J.R.R. Tolkien. Horatio Hornblower. George MacDonald.
- Interests: Traveling, writing, reading, sketching, debating, writing, praying, singing to my Father, collecting oddments from other countries, hiking through the wilderness, writing, dreaming, stargazing, pondering, musing, thinking, hypothesising, sojourning, writing, muttering, whispering, writing... ...and discussing the relevance of Jesus in the modern day.
- Expertise: Still learning. Always learning.
- Occupation: Teacher, Writer, Philosopher
- School Name: Hofstra University
- Status: Alumni
- Class of: 2005
- Attended: 2001 - 2005
- Degree type: Bachelors
- Major(s): Creative Writing/English Lit
- Organizations: InterVarsity Christian Fellowship